Thursday, February 14, 2008

Enrique's journey 3 paragraphs

•After today's reading my potluck prediction was sort of on the right track. I say this because I was right when I predicted that Enrique was going to move out of his moms house. I was also right on Maria Isabel I predicted that she was going to go with Enrique to the US. But also by comparing my prediction with the reading I was wrong on some things. I thought that Enrique was going to bring his daughter to the US but she was left .
•The takes place in three different locations. The first place was in Honduras. Maria Isabel and her daughter have their own life away from Enrique and there are some problems to whether Maria should go with Enrique and leave her daughter or stay with her daughter and leave Enrique. The main people were Lourdes, her husband, Maria Isabel, Belky, Jasmine, and Enrique.
•In the beginning of the reading Enrique's family moves to Florida. They moved because there wasn’t enough job in North Carolina. Meanwhile Maria Isabel and Jasmine have their own life in Honduras. Jasmine is really close to her uncle and calls him papi. Maria is confused on whether she should stay or leave. Then Enrique fights with his mom and moves out of the house. He starts pressuring Isabel to come with him. After a while he moves back with his mom. They start to get along. Eventually Maria decides to go with Enrique. It finally ends with Maria getting dropped off in the station.

No comments: